كتاب القواعد Grammar Book OPTIONAL حلول وتمارين
1. Mark has a shower in the morning. (always)
2. I don’t do the washing-up. (usually)
3. The children are tired after school. (sometimes)
4. Does your mother iron the clothes in the evening? (often)
5. My sister tidies her room on weekdays. (never)
D. Rewrite the sentences using the adverbs of frequency in brackets.
Mark always has a shower in the morning.
I don’t usually do the washing-up.
The children are sometimes tired after school.
Does your mother often iron the clothes in the evening?
My sister never tidies her room on weekdays
E. Complete the blanks with the correct form of the words in brackets. Use prepositions of time to complete the boxes.
1. Where does Neil go (Neil / go) at
2. My brothers don’t play (not play) football on
3. Do you often hang out (you / often / hang out) with your friends in
4. What time does stuart have (Stuart / have) lunch on
5. Kylie and Rob usually watch (usually / watch) TV at
11 pm. Then they
(go) to bed.
6. Afaf sometimes hoover (sometimes / hoover) the carpets on
7. Paul is never bored (never / be bored) in
8. I usually have (usually / have) breakfast at 8 o’clock in
9. I always brush (always / brush) my teeth before/after
Talk in pairs. Ask and answer questions about the things you do during the week, when you do them and how often you do them. Report your findings to the rest of the class.
Write a few sentences about what your partner in the Speaking activity above does during the week.
F. F. Answer Answer the the questions questions about about yourself. yourself.
1. What do you usually do in the afternoon?
2. What do you often do at the weekend?
3. What do you always do in the morning?
… usually …
Do you watch TV on weekdays?
No, I don’t. I usually watch TV at the weekend.
When do you do the washing-up?