كتاب النشاط Workbook Full Blast 3 حلول وتمارين
The Workbook contains:
• A variety of exercises practising grammar and vocabulary
• Tasks practising functions and language used for communication
• Extra reading material
• Writing development
• Consolidation section
• Writing section
A. Complete the dialogues with the correct countries or nationalities.
B. Complete the crossword.
1. A: Are you from Cuba?
B: No, I’m not . I’m from Jordan. A: Oh, so you are . B: Yes, I am.
2. A: Is Gustavo Mexican?
B: Yes, he is from .
The United Arab Emirates
csshaailnp e ar2
d a t e s
wwiac tc h o c o l a t e
3. A: Where are you from? Egypt?
B: No, I’m not . I’m from Bahrain.
4. A: Khaled and Ali are Emirati, right?
B: Yes, they are from .
1. Can you repeat that? b2. Can I borrow a pen? d3. Open your books, please. a4. How do I do this exercise? c5. Can I see your homework? f6. I’m sorry I’m late. e
a. On which page?
doplay talk reads
watches doesn’t like
C. Complete with the Present Simple of the verbs in brackets.
Tom and Paul are brothers but also best friends. When
they (1) (get) home from school in
the afternoon, they (2) (do) their
homework. Then they (3) (play)
computer games and (4) (talk). In
the evening, Tom (5) (read) and
Paul (6) (watch) TV. Paul
(7) (not like) reading.
D. Complete with do, does, don’t or doesn’t.
1. A: you have a History lesson every
Tuesday? B: Well, I have a History lesson but I
have a Maths lesson every Tuesday.
3. A: Tim want to become a teacher?